4-20mA T Click™ is an add-on board in mikroBUS™ form factor. It’s a compact and easy solution for adding 4-to-20mA industry standard communication protocol to your design. It features ADuM1411 Quad-chanel digital isolator, MCP4921 12-bit DAC as well as XTR116 4-20mA current loop transmitter. 4-20mA T Click™ communicates with target board microcontroller via three mikroBUS™ SPI lines (SDI, SCK, CS). Together with 4-20mA R Click™ this board forms a complete 4-to-20mA current loop standard. The board is designed to use 3.3V and 5V power supply. LED diode indicates the presence of power supply.
Board is ideal for using in field of industrial process control and test systems. It serves as interface between sensors or instruments connected to MCU.
- The board receives the input digital signal from the microcontroller and sets the output loop current (4-20mA).
- SPI communication interface.
- Galvanic isolation provided through ADuM1411 optocoupler.
- On-board screw terminal for easier connection.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Compact design with clear and depictive silk screen markings.