8x8 R Click is an add-on board in mikroBUS™ form factor. It’s a compact and easy solution for adding 8x8 RED LED display matrix to your design. It features MAX7219 8-digit LED display driver module as well as 64 RED LED diodes. 8x8 R Click™ communicates with target board microcontroller via four mikroBUS™ SPI lines (DIN, DOUT, CLK and CS). The board is designed to use 5V power supply only, but it can be used with 3.3V MCUs as well.
8x8 R Click™ brings serial 8x8 RED LED display matrix to your design.
- The MAX7219 is serial input/output common-cathode display driver with SPI interface.
- Analog and digital brightness control.
- On-chip BCD code-B decoder.
- Board is powered with 5V power supply only, but can be used with 3.3V MCUs as well.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- MAX7219 is simple to control and has integrated LED driver.