The Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver Board features a complete microstepping motor driver with a built-in translator A3967SLB. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, and eighth-step modes, with output drive capability of 30 V and 750 mA. The board includes a fixed off-time current regulator that has the ability to operate in slow, fast, or mixed current-decay mode. This current-decay control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power dissipation.
The A3967SLB interface is an ideal fit for applications where a complex µP is unavailable or over-burdened.
- ±750 mA, 30 V Output Rating with Satlington® Sink Drivers
- Automatic Current Decay Mode Detection/Selection
- Crossover-Current Protection; Internal UVLO and Thermal Shutdown Circuitry
- Mixed, Fast, and Slow Current-Decay Modes
3.0 V to 5.5 V Logic Supply Voltage Range.
- Supported in all mE compilers
- Board is clearly marked, which makes it easier to connect with external electronics
- Ready-to-use examples save development time
- Flexible solution suitable for all MCU architectures